Summertime is here! Have you considered the possibility that summer thunderstorms could cause power outages at your home or lakefront cottage in Ann Arbor, Michigan or the surrounding areas? It’s impossible to know when your power will be restored, so it’s important to be prepared!
Consumer Energy suggests these basic essentials every house needs to be prepared if the power goes out:
- Have a number of flashlights with fresh batteries available.
- Have a battery powered radio or television to listen to news and weather announcements.
- Have a cooler available to store medications and food.
- Have enough bottled water available to last a few days.
- Have a household first aid kit.
- Install a home standby generator!
Are you thinking about purchasing a home generator? Do you hate being without power? We do too! At CMR Mechanical, we understand the frustration you can go through waiting for your power to come back on. However, there’s something you can do about it now so you’ll never have to wait again! Install a home generator today!
Give us a call at (734) 424-9555 to talk with the most customer-friendly providers of home generators in Ann Arbor! We have the experience, knowledge, and skills necessary to service and repair all brands of generators for your home or business. We’re happy to install your home generator today!