Does your furnace turn on and off frequently?
Are your energy bills high as a result of your furnace running excessively?
At CMR Mechanical, we’re the experts when it comes to heating and cooling in Ann Arbor and the surrounding areas. When it comes to furnaces turning on and off frequently, the possible causes may include:
- Dirty furnace air filter
- Blower motor problem
- Thermostat sensor problem
Possible Furnace Repairs
- First, always work safely ... understand the guidelines for working on your furnace!
- Adjust thermostat heat anticipator
- Replace dirty air filter
- Oil blower motor lubrication ports (usually at each end of shaft) with light weight oil
- Check for proper belt tension (belt should depress about 1" at center of span)
- Tighten belt if too loose
- Replace frayed belt
We always advise our clients to get their systems checked on a regular basis. If you’re unsure about how to maintain your HVAC system, it’s important that you hire an experienced technician to keep it performing well. We provide a “$99 Clean and Check Inspection” for homes throughout our service area! It’s a great value, because your HVAC will receive proper care and you’ll learn how well your system is working.
Get Started Today: Schedule Your Appointment
Call us today at 734-424-9555 to schedule an appointment. We’ll measure your home and survey your needs to recommend the correct heating and cooling system to maximize your comfort. CMR Mechanical is committed to providing you excellent service. In fact, we put our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for equipment and all services in writing.